QUIZ: Which one of these is not like the other?
GRIN # 38
Real or fake? And, no, pictures of breasts do not follow.
See if you can spot the imposter event or organization. I came across these recently when searching for story ideas for my paying work.
Oh, and NO googling–that’s cheating!
- Manuary: In January, men are called upon to be manly men and grow facial hair, eat meat, get into fights and be chivalrous.
- The National Manuary Association: A newbie organization based in Florida that’s looking for a cure for prostate cancer.
- National Boost Your Self-Esteem Month: We just missed this one, scheduled for February. Activities include repeating self-affirmations in front of a mirror such as “I am worthy” and “I am lovable.”
- National Bologna Day: Fire up the skillet on Oct. 24 for a fried bologna sandwich with mayo. Instituted during the Depression to introduce lower-cost cuts of meat.
- Goat Trauma Awareness Month: Celebrated in June to create awareness for the more than 6,000 people traumatized by goats in U.S. petting zoos.
- National Pudding-Snack Month: Recognized in February; originated from an increase in dairy prices and a decrease in pudding production and sales.
Well? What do YOU think?
Tomorrow: The imposter revealed.